Berkeley Environmental Technology
- Object-Oriented Image Segmentation and Automation Software
Academic publications: Published in PE&RS, Published in Sensors
- Urban Image Segmentation Poster (3.3MB)
- Green House Gas and Forest Carbon Mapping Integration (1.3MB)
- LiDAR Hardware Sales and Feature Extraction Algorithm Development
We use environmental science and technology to solve new and challenging problems. The firm specializes in delivering practical tools based on:
- Geographic information science (GIS),
- Remote sensing, and
- Environmental modeling and applications programming.
Our partnership is well positioned to turn research discoveries directly and accurately into consulting services. We are comfortable assisting both government agencies and private clients.